Fresh Directions delivers hot, nutritious food directly to partner organizations. Delivery volunteer’s responsibilities:
- Delivery volunteers should arrive at Inside Out by 2:30pm.
- Have a reliable vehicle with capacity to transport a 20”x25” food transport container.
- Transport the food to the designated partner organization.
- Communicate with the center to let them know their food has arrived.
- Oversee the unloading of the food at the center.
- Get a signature on both copies of your delivery invoice.
- Oversee the loading of yesterday’s food containers into your vehicle.
- Return to Inside Out to unload yesterday’s food containers.
- A valid driver’s license is required to deliver food for Fresh Directions.
Delivery volunteers are a key part of Fresh Directions. We greatly appreciate delivery volunteers and hope that in turn, delivery volunteers enjoy the opportunity to see the faces of the children Fresh Directions serves.